We are pleased to announce the Bi-State Fabricators Association Scholarship program for the 2022 – 2023 academic year. This scholarship program is open to all BSFA Member employees, not specifically excluded in the scholarship application (see application for more details). We encourage you to distribute this letter to all your employees.
Here are the winners and the company’s that represent them. 2022-2023 Academic year award winners:
- $2000 award Caleigh Wuger- Snyder Engineering
- $2000 award Kennadi Hudelson- Steel & Pipe
- $2000 award Carson Heisserer- Gateway Company
- $1000 award Carissa Plunkett- Alberici
2022-2023 academic cycle BSFA Scholarships available:
- $2,000 (two scholarships)
- $1,000 (one scholarship)
Applicants can download the scholarship application below. The deadline for application submissions is April 30, 2022.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com